Students can go through Andhra Pradesh SCERT AP State Board Syllabus 6th Class Maths Notes Pdf in English Medium and Telugu Medium to understand and remember the concepts easily. Besides, with our AP State 6th Class Maths Notes students can have a complete revision of the subject effectively while focusing on the important chapters and topics. Students can also read AP Board 6th Class Maths Solutions for exam preparation.
AP State Board Syllabus 6th Class Maths Notes
- Chapter 1 Numbers All Around us Notes
- Chapter 2 Whole Numbers Notes
- Chapter 3 HCF & LCM Notes
- Chapter 4 Integers Notes
- Chapter 5 Fractions and Decimals Notes
- Chapter 6 Basic Arithmetic Notes
- Chapter 7 Introduction to Algebra Notes
- Chapter 8 Basic Geometric Concepts Notes
- Chapter 9 2D-3D Shapes Notes
- Chapter 10 Practical Geometry Notes
- Chapter 11 Perimeter and Area Notes
- Chapter 12 Data Handling Notes
These AP State Board Syllabus 6th Class Maths Notes provide an extra edge and help students to boost their self-confidence before appearing for their final examinations.